Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.where2learn.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
This Site (where2learn.com) uses “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
When is information collected from you?
When you register as a member or for any service offered by where2learn.com.
When you use any service, such as buying items through our wed site, and provide your personal particulars to make payment and/or arrange delivery.
When you take part in any contest, survey or promotion conducted by where2learn.com and/or its business partners.
When you register as a member of websites hosted by where2learn.com on behalf of its business partners or use service on such website.
What is the information used for?
- To provide goods and services by where2learn.com or its designated representatives and/or business partners to you or parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto
- To verify and process payment when you purchase goods and services from our sites
- For verification and record of your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you
- To conduct statistical analysis of the users of our sites including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us
- To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organizations selected by us
- To comply with any order of court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse or for the purposes of taking legal action against any users for breach of the Terms & Conditions
- For the above purposes by third parties (who may be based outside Singapore) who offer goods and services or sponsor contests or other promotional programs on our site, whether in conjunction with us or not, if you purchase such goods, use such services or participate in such contests and promotional programs.
Will your personal information be shared with anyone?
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. As a general rule, we do not disclose specific information about our users to any third parties unless so required by law or any government agencies. All communication whether from us or our business partners will be sent to you by us.
However, in the event that you participate in contests or other promotional programs on our site sponsored or organized by third parties or purchase goods and services offered by third parties or offer goods and services to third parties on our sites, your information may be disclosed to and used by such third parties.